Remote consultations are available during the lockdown period – arrange your appointment now.
Restore strength and function after injury, with physiotherapy
- I can help you recover from injury and develop effective prevention and maintenance strategies that work for you in your busy life.
- I can help you to enjoy life again, despite long term conditions like arthritis.
- I can help you to return to, or begin exercise in confidence, without the fear of injury.
I am a Chartered and HCPC-registered physiotherapist in York providing a service that is tailored to you and your life goals. My treatment philosophy is one of collaboration, is evidence-informed, goal-orientated and most importantly – person-centred.
Make time to reconnect with your mind and body with Physio led Pilates
- Are you more concerned with your overall health and wellbeing than you are with your dress size?
- Have you ever had a baby, but never really reconnected with or nurtured your own post-natal body? (even if your ‘baby’ is now juggling babies of her own?!)
- Do you find that family life has shifted and you now have time to regain that spark?
- Are you unsure where to begin, or even what is safe?
I offer one to one private Pilates sessions in which you can receive bespoke Pilates tuition, whether you want to take a deep dive into the method, or simply give yourself the individual care and attention you deserve!
Join my mailing list and receive a FREE pdf guide to start you on your journey back to your best self.
Professional and person-centred Pilates Instructor and Physiotherapist in York.