In line with the current government guidance and advice from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy face-to-face physiotherapy appointments are not possible. However I am still able to offer you a virtual physiotherapy consultation.
- Usual consultation and screening for serious pathologies
- Observation of movement and visual appearance of area using video call
- Tailored self-management strategies
- Home Exercise Program coached online
- Your individual questions and concerns addressed
- Information and educational resources to support your recovery
- Return to activity guidance
- Onward referral if clinically indicated.
There are occasions where a hands-on physiotherapy assessment may be required – I will discuss this with you and the options for you in seeking this. That said, many musculoskeletal problems can be well managed without any touching at all – in fact for many conditions the evidence is in favour of a supported exercise program alongside information and advice about the nature of the problem. This way of treating patients is not new to me – it’s just the method of delivery that is different! Speaking of which…
I will “meet you” where you’re at – technologically speaking
- Facebook Messenger Call
So if you are struggling with:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Muscle or joint aches or pains
- Injuries or niggles
- Post Natal concerns eg. Diastasis Recti or Pelvic Floor Weakness
- Balance, Falls or Mobility problems
Please do get in touch – a little virtual physiotherapy can go a long way!
If you’ve enjoyed this blog post, why not sign up for my newsletter? No spam, just a nice email from time to time with some more inspiration on living a healthier, more balanced life and of course any service updates 😉