Stress may affect us all to some degree at any life stage. Some pressure can help us to get things done and stay ‘on our game’. Too much stress can lead to feelings of overwhelm, disconnection, anxiety, depression. Not to mention a range of physical symptoms and conditions.
- If you are a new (or not so new) Mum.
- If you are a Peri to post-menopausal woman.
- If you are juggling work, family and caring for elderly relatives.
- If you are a key worker at this time.
- If you are a human being struggling with stress – whatever the cause, it is so important to take small steps to reduce stress in your life.
You don’t need to spend loads of money or relocate to the wilds of New Zealand (lovely as that would be). We focus on controlling the controllable around here. So here is little bit of background about how and why you can reduce your stress levels RIGHT NOW. And keep scrolling down to access a gift from me to you, for when you a have little bit more time on your hands.